Free VPN for PC and Mobile( No data limit and preferred location) - Tech Kanor

Latest

Tech Kanor

Tech Kanor.

Recently Updated

Updated NCH Crack Codes [2021].

  Updated NCH Softwares Crack Codes 2021!!!!!.  Videopad Registration Code  ID: 857386        Key: DWTDC1UMR ID: 478678        Key: WSERGTHT...

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Free VPN for PC and Mobile( No data limit and preferred location)


VPN gives you a privacy and protection in internet. With a paid VPN you get lot of choice in proxy location, good bandwidth and etc. But finding free VPN with having this features is little hard, because there are alot of fake free VPN's out there.  So after going through many VPN, I found one cool VPN called Proton VPN, which Provides unlimited bandwidth, even with a free account you get around 8 to 10 countries proxy. 

Platform available :- MAC, Windows, Android and Linux.

My personal experience:- In my country most of the websites are blocked and also there is a anxious that my ISP is spying the sensible websites I access. So I came to a decision to buy a VPN and also bought a VPN for so time then at a point I decided to reduce my unwanted cost and invest it  into other stuff. Where I also decided to go for a free VPN, then I did some online research and got lot of fake free VPN where you will have slow internet connection, data limit, only few countries available etc. But eventually I got a suggestion from my friend about this VPN called Proton, so I gave it a try after that I didn't used any other VPN because it was so good. 





If u have an idea to buy it's premium access then without a second thought you can buy it.

So, what you need to do is just download, install and create a free account. 


No comments:

Post a Comment